The conference invites all the participants across the globe to attend and share their insights and convey recent developments in the field of Aerodynamics, Fluid dynamics and Aerospace engineering.
Event Date :
12 - 13 November 2018.
Theme: Evolution and Innovation Continues - The Next 150 Years of Conceptualization in Aerodynamics
Conference Series LLC Ltd welcomes you to attend the “7th International Conference on Aerodynamics, Fluid dynamics and Aerospace engineering”
(Aerodynamics 2018) scheduled to be held during November 12-13, 2018 at Melbourne, Australia . The conference invites all the participants across the globe to attend and share their insights and convey recent developments in the field of Aerodynamics, Fluid dynamics and Aerospace engineering.
On this auspicious occasion, Organizing Committee invites the participants from all over the globe to take part in this annual flagship conference with the theme “Evolution & Innovation Continues -The Next 150 Years of Conceptualization in Aerodynamics”. Aerodynamics 2018 aims in proclaim knowledge and share new ideas amongst the professionals, industrialists and students from research areas of Aeronautics, Astronautics,Fluid dynamics, Space Flight Mechanics , Fluid mechanics, Heat transfer and Physics to share their research experiences and indulge in interactive discussions and technical sessions at the event. The Conference will also have a space for companies and/or institutions to present their services, products, innovations and research results. If your company/organization is interested in participating in this event, contact us here
• Opportunities in Aerospace Engineering
• Advanced Aerodynamics – Field of study
• Aerospace System Design and Simulation
• Aircraft stability and control
• Airship design and development
• Computational Fluid dynamics Methodology
• Emerging technology on Aeronautics
• Flight Vehicle Navigation
• Heat Transfer Systems
• Major challenges in Space Flight Mechanics
• Recent Advances in Fluid Mechanics
• Recent development in Astronautics
• Rocket Propulsion and Combustion
• Satellite Communication System
• Space Systems
• Unmanned Air Vehicles
For More Information -
JSB Conference Events team
Mobile: +91 9987295242
Book Your Seat Now...